Bellin Rotary Lobe Pumps type “PL” have following features:
- Compact construction: space saving;
- Self-priming up to 7-8 mt.;
- Dry running for short periods;
- Reversible operation;
- Easy maintenance – maintenance and cleaning on site: fast opening of the pump because of the possibility of removal of the front inspection cover without disturbing the pump housing or pipe work;
- Pump housing can be supplied with hard metal replaceable wearing plates at front and rear; they can be replaced easily on site;
- Possibility to handle large solids particle up to 25 – 30 mm.
PUMP HOUSING: in grey cast iron (type PLG)
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front plates (PLGP);
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front-radial plates (PLGR);
- oenologic execution (PLWXF) food-grade alloy pump housing with stainless steel plates.
LOBES: covered with
- NBR rubber
- EPDM rubber
- FPM rubber
- Other on request;
MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic or tungsten carbide self-lubrificated (PLG, PLGP) – replaced on-site without disassembly of the pump housing and piping (Easy Maintenance) for execution PLGRH;
- flange according to UNI/DIN – ANSI
- oenological type “garolla” – DIN – SMS – ball joints
- other on request.
- Low pulsation design
- Possibility of a higher speed of rotation for better volumetric efficiency
- Low noise
- Reduced vibrations in piping
- Self-priming up to 6-7 mt
- Reversible operation
For more details please contact our sales offices
OPTIONAL HARD METAL WEARING RADIAL PLATES
”HELICAL” LOBES (4 wings)
Bellin Rotary Lobe Pumps type “PL” are of the positive displacement pumps type; the two counter-rotating rubber lobes are synchronised.
The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side.
ROTARY LOBE PUMPS INDUSTRIAL TYPE
ROTARY LOBE PUMP WINE AND BEVERAGE TYPE